You can rest assured that the team at Fairley Motor Lodge take the safety of our guests, our staff and our community as a top priority. We want every guest to feel safe and confident when staying with us.
As a Qualmark Four 4 Star Plus and Enviro Silver accredited property we are already committed to a high standard Health & Safety policy. However, Fairley Motor Lodge has now further increased its health and safety measures in response to the COVID-19 situation, to enable guests who stay with us to know their health, safety and comfort are at the top of our list.
When each guest vacates a unit, we will:
- Steam sanitise each room
- Completely strip all bedding and remake with triple sheeting
- Undertake extra anti-bacterial cleaning
- After each guest vacates, we will thoroughly steam sanitise each room
- All bedding, including mattress protectors, will be stripped completely, and beds remade using triple sheeting
- Extra anti-bacterial cleaning will be undertaken with diligent cleaning of door handles, light switches, all hard surfaces etc.
- Each unit will be well ventilated between guest bookings
- Hand-sanitiser will be available in all units
Remaining Responsive to the Unfolding Situation
- Our team are meeting weekly during the COVID-19 pandemic and reviewing all policies and procedures, allowing our response to the situation to evolve accordingly.
Do you have ideas for how we could improve even further?
If so, please let us know by contacting us – your ideas are valuable as we all work through this together.
Jane & Hugh Gordon
Kiwi hosting at Fairley Motor Lodge for 16 years